I am ready! I am ready to be Rodner's forever mom! I am ready to be his loving mom, cook, teacher, nurse, clothes washer, cuddling companion, game opponent, dish washer, driver, maid, playmate, tear dryer, reading instructor and much, much more. Every day I wake up and pray that today is the day that I will be notified that I can go to Haiti, pick up Rodner and bring him back to Minnesota. Please join in my prayers to bring Rodner home soon.
Here is a glimpse at what Rodner's room looks like:
It has all he needs and LOTS more. Thank you for all of the kind donations, for your love and for your always present support.
God has done amazing things in my life in the last few months. I am so happy to be a part of His amazing plan. I pray that He continues to guide me as I travel this path. I pray that He will bring Rodner home to Minnesota very soon. And I pray that He will guide the hands and the hearts of the people in Haiti to work quickly as Rodner's adoption is completed. I also pray that God will bless each of you on your own journeys and that He will always be close to your heart.
I am going to be sharing a five minute piece of my story at all three services at Freshwater in St. Boni this Sunday, September 25. Please join me for this very exciting time for me to share God's love and blessings with many.
May God guide you, love you and speak clearly to you. May you follow Him, love Him and listen as He speaks. Our God is so good! Blessings to you!

Christi, His rooms looks great, how blessed he will be to be living and sleeping in that room every night in the near future. We pray for you and Rodner to be together soon. Stay strong it will be here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteLove, the Cegielski's