Monday, October 17, 2011

Before I Go...

As most of you know, I am leaving on October 19 to go back to Haiti for a short time.  The reasons for this trip are to hold Rodner in my arms and to spend as much time with him as is possible, to bring much needed supplies to OLTCH, to spread God's love and to complete another portion of the adoption process.

While I am away, please pray with me...

Amazing Lord,
Please guide the hearts, minds, hands and feet of Christi and Tracey and help them to make decisions so that Your will may be done.  Please guide the people in Haiti who have a role in the adoption process of the children living at OLTCH and help them to make decisions so that Your will may be done.  Please work through Christi and Tracey to help them to spread Your Word and Your love while they are in Haiti.  Please watch over them and keep them safe.  Please, Lord, may Christi and Tracey return to Minnesota with Rodner and Maddi not only in their hearts but also in their arms.  Help them to bring these children home to Minnesota on October 24, 2011.  We know that through You all things are possible.  Amen.

Lots of love and many blessings to all of you!  Thanks for your love, support and prayers!

I will post pictures and stories of my trip as soon as I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment