Sunday, June 19, 2011

Next Steps

Excitement is surrounding me, my family and friends as things proceed forward with Rodner's adoption process!  All of my documents are complete and have been State Certified.  Right now, my translator, Emmanuel is hard at work translating every document into French.  He will be finished on Wednesday, June 22.  After that step is complete, I need to make sure that everything has been legalized.  I need find out more about that step before Wednesday.  Then, I can send my completed Dossier to Haiti with a family that is traveling there or I can take it down myself and hope that a court date can happen while I am there.  The court appointment is a time when Rodner, myself and Rodner's biological parents will appear to give consent for the adoption to move forward.  Please pray that God will work in the hearts of Rodner's family and that they will act in accordance with God's will while we are at court together.  Please also pray for a loving bond to be formed between Rodner's biological family and myself.
As things move forward, I am filled with hope and a great faith.  Today at church, Pastor John spoke about worry.  It made me thankful for the time that I have spent in praise about this adoption process and the small amount of worry that I have actually endured.  I am filled with many prayers for those who love and support Rodner and I as we come closer to becoming a forever family...  I pray that God will guide your heart and your mind as you consider a donation to this process and I pray that you will join me in this amazing time of praise as we have all been chosen to welcome a wonderful little man into our lives.
Many blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment