Sunday, June 5, 2011

Keep Praying!

Rodner's room is looking wonderful!  Thank you to so many generous friends and family members that have helped to bring Rodner's room to life.  During this adoption journey I have learned and been reminded of many, many things.  I know for sure that God has a plan for each of us.  I also believe that it really DOES take a village to raise a child.  I have been very blessed to be surrounded by a very generous and giving village.  Thank you to everyone for all of your love, prayers and support!  

Please continue to listen to God as He guides your heart to donate to Rodner's adoption journey.  I hope to travel to Haiti near the end of this month or the beginning of July and at that time I will need to have $7,000 to bring to Haiti to cover the cost of the legal fees.  God is good and I know that He will provide.  If you feel that giving to Rodner's journey is something that you would like to do, please press the DONATE button on the right side of this page and follow the instructions to donate as you can.

This week marks the end of another school year for me and allows me additional time to work towards the goal of getting Rodner home to Minnesota as soon as is possible.  I continue to pray for patience for myself, love and safety for Rodner, donations and for God's Will to be lived out with lots of love.

Again, I thank you for your generous support and love!  Lots of love and many blessings to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment