THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU to all of you that have supported Rodner's adoption through financial giving, donated items, prayer, love and support! You are all a true blessing! It really does take a village to raise a child and I am so thankful that God has surrounded me with such an amazing group of people that I call "Rodner's Village."
On Tuesday, July 19, Kimberly Pomeroy and Khuzana DeVaan hosted an amazing night of shopping, fun and love to support Rodner's adoption. Thank you to all of you that were able to attend! You helped raise over $1,600 for Rodner's adoption process! Thank you! This money will be used to cover a portion of the court fees that I will need as I travel down for our my court appointment.
On August 2, my mom, Nancy and I will be traveling to Haiti. We will stay at OLTCH and help out where needed while we are there. Also, I will attend a court appointment with Rodner and his biological mother to sign papers that will further our adoption process. Please pray that I will be able to being him home to Minnesota at the end of our trip! I do believe in the power of our prayers! God is so amazing!
Continued blessings and lots of love to you! Thank you so much for your support of Rodner's adoption process!
No comments:
Post a Comment