Thank you so much for all of your prayers, donations and kind words! It has been amazing to see God's love in action!
My goals for this week include: receiving my home study documents, paying for the second half of my home study fee, going to the Secretory of State to get many documents state certified and finding the perfect and most inexpensive certified French translator to begin the translation process.
My hope is to bring my completed, certified and translated documents to Haiti by the end of June. My prayers continue to be that Rodner will be able to come home to Minnesota soon, that I am able to gather enough money to get through this process, that he is happy, healthy and loved and that I can continue to share God's love and blessings with those around me.
Again, I thank you so much for your continued love and support! If you would like to donate monetarily to this process for Rodner and I, you may do so by clicking on the DONATE button to the right of this page and following the Pay Pal instructions. Thank you for your love and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment