The adoption journey continues for Rodner and I. This week I am hoping to receive my completed and notarized copy of my home study document. Then, I need to take everything to the Secretary of State to be certified. When that is complete, I will send my documents to be translated by a certified French translator in California. Then, everything should be ready to send down to Haiti. I am hoping that my next trip to OLTCH will be in late June or early July for our court hearing.
My prayers right now include: monetary donations, a speedy translation process, a quick response from the Department of Homeland Security saying that the immigration papers have been completed for Rodner, love and safety for Rodner and that he is able to be home in Minnesota as quickly as possible.
I thank all of you for your continued prayers, donations of money, clothes, books and toys for Rodner and for your never-ending love and support. To donate money or items to Rodner and I as we travel on this blessed journey, please see the list and donation button on the right side of this page.
Lots of love to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment