Our trip to Haiti in March was wonderful! Rodner, Bobby and I were able to spend some great time together and to strengthen our bond as a family.
One of the moments from this trip that I will never forget was when Rodner looked at us and said, "Mom, Dad... I think I'm ready to go to Minnesota." We are ready too!!!
We have recently learned that our file has received dispensation (a very important signature) and has been passed out of IBESR. Now, I am scheduled to appear in Parquet Court on April 8. When our file passes through Parquet, we are on to MOI, legalization and PASSPORT!!!!
Please continue to pray BIG prayers for Rodner to be home in Minnesota before his 9th birthday on June 9th. God CAN hear our prayers and He CAN move the mountains to bring him home. Through Him all things are possible!

Way to go Christi on this amazing journey he will be home before you know it and you will be a great mom. I still remember when Levi was a baby how great you were with him. Enjoy every moment it sure flies by.
ReplyDeleteOh my dear. You are a strong woman with a heart like our Savior's. What a lovely family the three of you are. Praise God for His steadfast work in each of us. With Love, Vonda Malone
ReplyDelete